Wednesday 18 May 2011

Je revien mes amours.

Its been a hectic year but i have been addicted to some blogs and decided to revive my own ...

My new obsession is the new product released by Shu Uemura...
Mika Ninagawa uv under base mousse spf 30 - already out of stock on the site i bought mine from the Shu Uemura counter in Selfridges. i like most people go weak in the knees for anything limited edition and had to have it!!! the websites stats that


"our famous primer is a weightless mousse make-up base that helps to even out the skin's tone and texture, reduce redness and minimize the appearance of pores. use before make-up application to prepare the face for flawless makeup."






easy there! weightless base? even skin tone and texture? reduce redness and minimize the appearance of pores? sounds to me their stating what everyone wants to hear ... im not easily sold so Im going to start testing the product for at least a week before i give it my own review because this product fascinates me in the search of the perfect primer. many products claim to do the same and usually don't work for me. for example the famous Nars Primer (that looks and smells like Benefit's Dr feel good BTW) that Nars claim :-

'it may be used before primer to create a flawlessly matte finish or used throughout the day to combat shine and rejuvenate the complexion. Apply to fine lines, large pores or rough spots for an instant smoothing effect. For all skin types.'




Not so much, i applied the waxy product to my skin under my favorite foundation Nars Sheer Glow in Tahoe and didn't see a difference apart from my face looking slightly oilier than usual, and felt i constantly had something on my face and wanted to wash it off. not fun!

I'm interested to try the Shu Uemera product because its a mousse, slightly unusual for a primer but i will give it a chance try it out for a week and give it a review.


have a nice day!

No comments: