Tuesday 9 June 2009

Choo's how u make my day so bright <3

Ok so i havnt posted in a while since ive been overwhelmed with exams its 2.33 am and im still in cramming mode! its bad i know but whatever i work best under pressure.

Im sooooo sick of reading about renaissance art and buddhist art and impressionism aaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love art history but sincerly when im forced to study something i just wont do it! no no and no!

and today out of all days my immune system fails me when i need it the most :( and im comming down with something. its always good to have friends like Vic who urge u to study and shove all types of vitamins and tea down ur throat to make u feel better <3 u vic!

ok so basically my highlight of the day is a new pair of heels mommy dearest got me today :) i was in such a bad mood and my bff JamJam sent me a picture of a pair of open toe mary jane's made of shiny sparkly leather! ive always been a jimmy choo fan my obsession started at 14 when a certain chemistry teacher used to tell me all about this amazing brand called jimmy choo! and the store hadn't opened yet in Dubai so basically didnt know what she was talking about! cut me some slack i was 14!! ever since ive been buying jimmy choos religiously! oh how i love that lilac box and recently its been off my radar since the havnt made anything really worth buying since the IT bag "Ramona" was it? of 07. so yeh Jimmy choo's are back with a vengeance.

pass or fail today at the end of the day my baby choo's will always be there for me :)

have a nice day people and wish me luck!
x

No comments: