Sunday 28 December 2008

I migh be the worst blogger in the history of blogging..

Im writing this from my London appartment and freezing my legwarmers off!!

ok i thought i had to write this because i've been shopping around Europe and i've found the most adorable things i thought i'de share some of my Obsession de jour ..

1- You don't know Jaques nail polish by O.P.I - Grey is the new Red


p.s - not my hands :p

2- New M.A.C lashes -super dramatic lashes in 42


3- Double platform Louboutin's - a 7 inch heel ( the highest for louboutin ) is not for the faint hearted ..



4- Hérmes toureg belt buckels - stunning one of a kind pieces - made of engraved silver by the toureg tribe.. sadly i don't have any pictures of my belt buckle but ill be sure to upload it soon!

5- Laura mercier Foundation <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgKAiLSljdhxxpsKnCUtS5X3HVKK3cBHbxs-biW6VhPAFy164oL-eL5uEHyBw0gY92ex48ZMGWU0PgKMzG_tAbYRBDwIORSdfT2kaQADKfZvDXNGhJed2CcEQpmKdw8Cn9MnQx9WjTVMps/s1600-h/445461_fpx.jpeg">Also ive watching some brilliant movies and listening to beautiful feel good music Movie sugesstion :- Annie Hall - a Woody Allen classic! brilliant and witty perfect for watching with the girl friends with some karak and comfy Fatboy© bean bag's - My favorite song of the week :- Use somebody by Kings of Leon .. great song .. and if light rock is not your cup of tea Enjoy my fave classic of the momment ain't no sunshine - by Bill withers <3




Peace Love and Rock and Roll
Enjoy
-N

1 comment:

Gael said...

Yo you...awesome...I'm loving it...I decided to have my own blog...hihihihihihi...I'm trying to follow yours, but the link isn't there...anyways miss u Nay nay!
xxx